Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Resolutions

It's a new year...2013, I might add. Can you believe it?!? Did you make a resolution? Are you sticking with it? One of our resolutions was to be more organized. I always pictured being this super organized mom...labels, color coding, perfectly synced schedules. Somehow, I thought it would just happen. I would have a baby and BAM! I would become an organized, queen of clean. Whelp, it appears the magic fairies forgot about me. Or maybe there's simply an extensive waiting list. I bet it's a popular request. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but until then it's going to take some good ol' hard work to keep everything together and that's just what I'll have to do. One Pinterest tip at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...